SUMMER HOUSE BLOG
2023: Graduation Gift Guide
Finding the perfect gift for the grad in your life can be a struggle. What to get this person who is entering a new season of their life? Practical? Sentimental? Just go the easy route with cash? To help with that, we have compiled a list of gifts that any grad would be happy to receive!
- For the memories: As soon as we saw these coasters, we knew we had to add them to the list! These Custom Map Coasters from Uncommon Goods are the perfect addition to any dorm nightstand or West Elm coffee table.
- For the Kitchen: Arguably, the Always Pan 2.0 from Our Place is the perfect give for anyone in your life, let alone the grads. Anyone who cooks regularly has their favorite pan or skillet, and this pan will for sure be at the top of your graduate’s ranking. “Deep enough to roast a chicken, shallow enough to flip an egg” and coming in a number of beautiful colors, this pan will make a great gift for those learning stop living on ramen and bagel bites.
- For a party: Charcuterie boards are not going anywhere. From professional events, baby-showers, to housewarmings, you are bound to find a board full of your favorite cheese, fruits, and spreads. While you can create this appetizer on any plateware, having a dedicated charcuterie board can elevate your recent grad dinner parties to the next level. We are loving this serving board with knives from crate and barrel!
- For the future: Graduation means a lot of changes coming up, including financial. This gorgeous planner from Papier helps your grad track their expenses and adjust their budget.
- For the heart: Nothing beats a handwritten letter. These mad-libs style letters from Em and Friends give you 8 cards to fill out for your friend to open at specific times. This way your graduate can be reminded of your love for them whenever they need an extra boost!
- For the shelf: Keeping plants alive is not everyone’s forte, but Money Trees are unbelievably easy to maintain! Even though money doesn’t grow on trees, this houseplant is a symbol of prosperity and good fortune. This plant is associated with growth, power, and good fortune! What else could you wish for your graduate?
- For the interview: After graduation comes the interviews and putting their best foot forward. While appearances aren’t everything, looking polished and put together can make a great impression to future employers. This handheld steamer will ensure your graduates’ clothes are interview ready, wherever they are in the world.